Broker / Owner: Dale Sorensen Real Estate, LLC
- 35 years of real estate experience in Indian River County.
- Specializing in luxury oceanfront, waterfront, Intracoastal, and golf communities.
- In 1978, built the most successful and trusted real estate company in Indian River County; today the company has more than 80 top real estate marketing experts.
- Highly visible in supporting community charitable and philanthropic activities.
- Matilde’s reputation is legendary on the Barrier Island and throughout Indian River County. Since 1978, she has sold more real estate than any other agent – $1 billion-plus in her career, elevating her to an elite class of real estate professionals. She is well-known for assisting discerning island visitors find the right luxury home.
Matilde is skilled in developing rapport, trust, and open communications with everyone she works with. Her ability to assess and meet the demanding expectations of her clients is unequalled. She provides the latest information on market conditions and trends providing her clients with a distinct advantage in making well-informed decisions. Matilde’s knowledge and expertise in Vero Beach real estate provides her clients with an inside tract – often presenting real estate opportunities before they become public.
- “It may sound simple,” Matilde says, “But it’s all about treating my clients with the respect they deserve. I establish long-term relationships with people who become members of our community. There’s no magic to my success. I approach my job with a caring attitude, warmth, enthusiasm, integrity, and a dedication to excellence.”
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
- Matilde is unquestionably the most knowledgeable authority when it comes to Barrier Island real estate. She knows the history of the island and the residences. She can virtually tell you the price of every sale made on the Barrier Island over the past 20 years and knows every aspect of the personalities, lifestyles, scenic views, amenities, and cultures on the Island. And these attributes have led to generations of satisfied clients that depend on Matilde to find the right home and to negotiate the best possible deal. This is the reason why Matilde is in a select group of real estate professionals who has sold more than a billion dollars in real estate in her career – and is the unchallenged leader in luxury home sales on the Barrier Island.
SUPPORTING THE COMMUNITY
- Matilde believes that business leadership requires the responsibility to help make the community a better place to live. Among the dozens of organizations Matilde and Dale Sorensen Real Estate support, some include the American Cancer Society, the Boys and Girls Club of Indian River County, the Education Foundation of Indian River County, the Humane Society and Habitat, the Junior League, John’s Island Foundation, John’s Island Community Service League, Indian Community Impact 100, Indian River Medical Center, Saint Edwards School, and business organizations.
- Matilde is married to Dale Sorensen Sr. and has two children, Dale Jr. and Elizabeth – both work at Dale Sorensen Real Estate. Matilde also has a new grandson who she simply adores. When not working, Matilde enjoys needlepoint, interior design, gardening, cooking & entertaining, and travel.